Saturday, July 3, 2010

Town Tour

Welcome to Novafeltria-
A little berg in a sea of mountains!

It is very pretty out here, but we figured you might be interested in the local landscape too - that being the town.

We have about a 10-minute walk from our apartment to the school and theater for classes and rehearsals. We will often make that trip several times a day. I figured it would be pretty boring to watch 10 minutes of me walking somewhere, so I sped it up a bit - but I included a few notes here and there to point out interesting sights.

NOTE: watch to see what the dominant color of cars (they are really like oversized go-karts) are in Italy. A prize goes to the first correct answer!

Editor's note: The audio you hear is actually recorded live at a town festa (festival)!




1 comment:

  1. This was wonderful "tagging" along with you! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete